How we are Representing Our Clients and Supporting Our Community During COVID-19
We have your back. That’s what we do.
We at Rosenberg │ Perry & Associates, LLC want to ensure the safety of our clients, our office team, and our colleagues during COVID-19.
We are aware that the coronavirus raises new issues our clients, along with everyone else. Now more than ever, we have your back. Our office and staff are prepared and equipped to continue diligently and compassionately representing our clients. We are doing so while at all times staying safe and doing our part to stop the spread of the virus. Here is how we are helping our clients and our communities.
- Following the CDC Guidelines: We are following direction from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other relevant authorities as circumstances evolve. All Rosenberg │ Perry & Associates team members are practicing social distancing at all times. We are following the Federal and State guidelines on social contact with members outside of our family units.
- Office Hours: Our availability to current and future clients remains unchanged. We always remain available twenty-four (24) hours a day at (609) 216-7400. We are still maintaining our office hours but are not allowing in-person office visits.
- Office Visits: As of Monday, March 16th, our office transitioned from in-person office meetings to virtual meetings. Clients have the ability to meet with attorneys or staff via video conference or telephone.
- Office Staff and Work From Home: Our Mount Holly office remains open every day from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. We have essential members of our staff present everyday keeping our office open and operational. When team members are in the office, the following guidelines are strictly followed for the safety and protection of everyone:
- Facemasks must be worn at all times when in common areas;
- Hand sanitizer must be applied before entering the building; and
- Door handles and light switches must be wiped down before leaving.
The balance of our team is working from home to promote social distancing. Our internal communication systems enable everyone on our team to work without interruption from remote locations. We have also taken extensive steps to ensure that our IT security protects our clients’ personal information and data.
- Current Clients: After Governor Murphy declared a State of Emergency, our attorneys and staff contacted all our clients to let them know that we are remaining open and will continue to vigorously represent them during these uncertain times. Our attorneys and staff have always been available seven (7) days a week and that has not changed. We are also staying on top of all New Jersey Supreme Court Orders on the release of inmates, court closures and other legal updates relating to our clients.
- New Clients: With the exception of no-in person meetings, new clients will receive the same level of courtesy and customer service as provided before the pandemic. New clients are still received by our Intake Specialist, who provides initial compassion and assistance. Our phone system allows calls to be easily transferred to our attorneys and staff, regardless of physical location. Our secure digital systems and on-site staff access allows our office to begin representation quickly without sacrificing any quality in representation.
- Keeping the Public Informed: We are monitoring legal and social updates provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Governor Murphy, the New Jersey Supreme Court and other governing bodies. As new information is provided, we are using our blog as a platform to keep the public informed. We are providing constant updates on changes in the laws, pre-trial release orders, court closures and more.
- Supporting our Local Businesses: We are doing our part to help everyone get through this difficult time. Part of our efforts include promoting and supporting local businesses. This includes partnerships with the Trenton Thunder, ordering lunch from La Vita’s Pizza in Mt. Holly and making a commitment to order “take out” at least 2x week from local businesses near our homes.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a fluid time and we are continuing to review and revise our efforts so that we are able to provide continued support and representation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Thank you for your trust and confidence. Now more than ever, “we have your back…that’s what we do”.